Monday, February 13, 2012

A New Low

Who cares if we owned a coffeeshop for 10 years? Who cares if that was back when Stumptown did a secret spy mission to check out your shop before they'd let you sell their coffee? That's so five years ago!

Okay. I've finally done something I never thought I would; I bought food at Ross. That's right, Ross.

Exhibit A:

Need a closer look at the price tag on this 2.5# bag of beans? Yeah. $14.99. Tried to pull off the price tag in shame, but then I decided to own this awesomeness!
I'm pretty sure Stumptown Hairbender Blend is $18 a pound, but saving money didn't taste so bad.

And just like all shopping trips where I score, I tried to go back and do it again, only to fail. I bought some Seattle's Best, and it was (is) even worse than 'Bucky's. Did you know Starbucks owns Seattle's Best? Well, there's a reason why Seattle's Best is served at McDonalds- because it sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment